Friday, July 21, 2006
Your Chunky Punkee
My photos took time to publish. Not the technology but me. A lot of things happened since last post. Sad things. Not mine but other's. In a day,which was yesterday, two people died. Very sad. Details soon.

For now, I dont wanna spoil recalling the fun my family and I had last Sunday at the beach. For this post, pics of my self which I need to preserve.



when we arrive at the beach. Pier One 39. Together with my cuz Kris




On a boat, going to the Island



And I set foot on the shore of the Island. I saw lots of coconut trees, stones, mmmmmmmmm, the place was just so lovely!



Then I started to take pics of myself wet, in the water, teasing...








...and speaking of teasing, for my weekend tease...another BUTT case.



My sisters were laughing out loud taking this picture. I wanted to take the shorts all the way down, but there are other people swimming there. Now that'd be exhibition!! I dont want to start a commotion. LOL



By past three in the afternoon, we sailed goin' back to the mainland...


...but we were stranded in the middle of the sea in between Islands for an hour! It was a heart pounding, nerve wracking experience thinking about the "what ifs" of whatr can possible happen! Thank God, we were back to shore safe.

Before we leave the beach I took a last breathe of sea air and walk my dog, kikay.


She was so thirsty, I forgot to feed her and give her water. It made me wonder when we get back home if Kikay had fun.



But I guess she didnt. She was by herself (with the elders) in the mainland shore with food, no water, while everyone is swimming in the Island. Me, I absolutely had fun. I cant wait for another adventure next year. It will be in Misibis. We're suppose to go there, but we cant afford it for now.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
kakanus ninyo ay!!!su mga picture ko amo ibutang tanganing gumayon...patawa pa!!!kaysa kiton na ka mga seryoso...hahahaha...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your dog is quite cute! And your pictures are very nice! So are you going to join HNT ?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi! thanks for stopping by my blog. i just made a post on my last two days...sat night there was another stupid boy! kind of. this one is usually quite reliable, but...anyway tonight there should be a good one. :) will post on the "loved and lost" page soon.

Blogger JMom said...
hi J3! got here from the comment whore, Chas :) Love your beach photos. You have a beautiful family. Nice bum shots, too, btw.

Blogger RennyBA said...
The Queer Chef pimped me here but you know I would have payed you a visit anyway!
Looks like you had another blast on your beach - thaks for sharing this wonderful pics:-)