Sunday, June 04, 2006
朋友
So today, i went to Lorean...Atty. Lorean Cortan's (my bad!) thanksgiving party. As usual, I came in late, as in super late where everyone's almost gone, and the place is packing up! It was suppose to be at four pm but i got hooked up watching The Buzz on tv. As expected, I wasn't able to take pics, pics that I promised my friend Fatima. Well, Annaleah took some pics which i will ask from her soon. Most of the pics annaleah took was through her polaroid but she has a few on her digital camera.



I dont have much to say for tonight. I'll leave this blog with these pics I took (and Andoy, Lorean's boyfriend). And oh, I will ride the masses humming this Peng You 朋友 (Friend). It is in fact a catchy song and the thought is nice. I copied the lyric somewhere after googling it(lyric's below).


a candid shot.AnnaLeah on her Polaroid and Lee Jack blabbing.


Atty. Lorean and I at Petron Iriga, stopped for gas. On the way to Sarah's.


Sarah and your's truly at their garden


Moi.


Before we left Sarah's tonight, we played along with the camera (everything was on polaroid. these are all i got).


this is how we models flock before a photo shoot. ehehehehe


From a simple one...


...to the big one!


If i can just scan what was taken from the polaroid. those were the great ones! Now heres Peng You 朋友 (Friend) lyrics. I have to log out and watch DVD's I borrowed from AnnaLeah.

* Ze xie nian, yi ge ren
All these years, alone

Feng ye guo, yu ye zou
The wind has passed, the rain had gone

You guo lei, you guo cuo
There were tears, there were wrongs

Hai ji de jien chi shen me
Things we hold dear I still recall

Zhen ai guo, chai hui tong
If you've had true love, then you would know

Hui ji muo, hui hui shou
There is loneliness, there are goodbyes

Zhong you meng, zhong you ni
There are dreams, always there is you

Zai xin zhong
In my heart

** Peng you yi shen yi chi zou
Friends walk this life together

Na xie ri zhi bu zhai you
Those days will not return

Yi ju hua, yi bei zhi
One word, one life

Yi shen ching, yi bei jiu
A lifetime relationship, a cup of wine

Peng you bu cheng gu tan gou
With friends you won't be lonely

Yi shen peng you, ni hui dong
Lifelong friends, you'd understand

Hai you shang, hai you tong
There are wounds, there is pain

Hai yao zou
Must go our separate ways

hai you wo
Always there is me