Sunday, July 16, 2006
Stuck on the Gay - O
Oh boy! It's been more than 2 weeks.

I've been busy. Busy doing nothing that important actually. Every night, from the usual internet login time I scheduled myself it changed to going out sometime around 10pm with my friend Lee Jack to hang out down town. Hang out with no one in particular with, actually. It just happens that whenever we would go out, we will be seeing usual faces there whom we are acquainted with. Then we hang out with them either by the burger stands in front of the town's Polythecnic College, or by the Zona Libre Fraternity waiting shade in the corner of the road going west of town and south of town.

That's the new thing I am doing. Hanging out with not so random people, wasting time at night, consuming sticks of cigarettes, eating high calorie foods, watching unknown faces get off buses that came from Manila, laughing, gossiping, laughing, and more gossiping! What a bummer's life! But hey, its good, at least, for now.

This random people I hang out with would sometimes be gay acquaintances in town. Once with them, there's two things that Lee Jack and i would enjoy: 1.) watch these gay guys "book" themselves for the night. The way they do it is just ... so ... so ... effortless! i sometimes wonder how they do it or is it that these guys (and I mean straight guys) they pick up want it just for the sake of busting their loads without straining their hands. Oh yeah, at times it involves cash, I almost forget. For as low as 30 pesos, boy, you can have a nice quick sexual fun in the nooks in dark around down town. and 2.) how they relay what they did with where, how, and the great good ol' package. As with who they did it with, no need because we see them before and after the action. Usually, it will be with persons I dont know or haven't seen before.

What a bummer I have become! Now that I can almost walk like it was before, I am back to going out too frequent that sometimes I wanted to go back to work. Funny, I actually could go back to work now but I just am not ready to face the wild corporate world with all this competition and deadlines not to mention the so busy and scary city!

Anyway, I just thought I'd update my blog tonight even if I am tired of maintaining one. There is actually no encouragement or anything which inspires me to write (even if I damn well know I cant!) the whatevers of my day to day.



the face of a bum. fully certified.



...well...this is my bum. LOL


Sticker



Last month, I chanced by a blog, ClosetCase by some one from UK. And boy is he Hot! He has this great idea of advertising his blog by getting interested bloggers to help him stick those stickables anywhere. And, ignorant and excited that I am about the idea, emailed him saying that I'd be glad to help him stick those stickers around my area, perhaps the first in the Philippines. I received 2 stickers by the mail and I managed to stick 1 (as of yet) last gloomy, drizzling tuesday night. I chose to stick one on the road sign by the burger stands. Across it is the main gate of Polythecnic College. I chose the location because students hang out there, as well as bums like me at night. Beside the burger stand is an internet cafe where anyone who sees the sticker could check. I am looking for another location best for the other sticker. Here are the pics (which I havent emailed to him yet):






my friend Lee Jack


Ola! Me with your sticker, Mr. ClosetCase


Lastly, my family's going to the beach tomorrow...uhmm, make that later in the daylight. Aside from me going out frequently at night bumming, I have been hanging out with my sister too who came home for a vacation. For less than eight months stay in Dubai working, she was able to take a short vaycay. My cousins from Florida(with their mom and dad, they're still underage teenage girls, of course) also came home for a more than two weeks vaycay. All of us, along with other cousins from around town will be going to the beach for a get together. It will be boring for me, actually, none of them is about my age. Anyway, I'll try to have fun and enjoy the beach. i know I know...I am that lame, kill joy, boring person someone could ever meet. That is all for today.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice butt pics! Hey I suggest you should join HNT or Hot Nekkid Thursday!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
check this out

http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hopefully this will help you find motivation to keep posting...The Queerchef says hi!!!

Sent over by the comment whore!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey man, thanks for sticking up my stickers - you should of sent me copies of the photos... good photos by the way!