Tuesday, June 13, 2006
just an update
Seven days has passed since my last post, not the usual everyday post or every other days post. Our computer broke down. The modem actually. It just dont wanna work anymore. It tries to connect but the remote computer is not responding it says. Sometimes when i try to connect it says no dial tone even if our phone line is working properly. So i guessed the modem might just gave up on me. So if there are frequent visitors to this blog, im sorry, but i'll try to entertain you the msot i could with this so - called life as I know it.

We got a new TV. After that stupid shebang i did, not leaving a note not to use the tv, after 2 days, we bought a new one, flat screen but not a flat tv.... Im glad, new tv.

its been raining and i am liking it. i am not complaining about the hot temperature which has been a problem to me these days.

and i am in a internet cafe. So this post wont be long. I still have to go to the grocery with my neighbor - friend Olga to buy something we are going to sell tomorrow. Yes, i am going to sell this thing we call street food here in the Philippines. My friend and I will sell during the afternoons in the neighborhood. well, just a past time and then earn some cash. not much but at least i have something.

I'll try to blog at least once a week or whenever I have the time (or someone to accompany me going to this cafe. I go frequent here before i wasnt online.).

lastly, My dog, Kikay, is no longer a virgin. Today she flirted with our askal Scoobie. I have pictures but sadly I cannot connect the cable on this computer. I'll find ways to post the pics here soon. I wonder what will come out of Kikay's offspring just in case she gets pregnant. A maltese and a local dog. What breed do you think that would be? Im excited to find out what her puppies will be. :-)

That is all for now. Sorry, no time for sadness or anything deeper... I dont own the place and the computer. I can't exert emotions. About my fat - almost - naked pics....Soon. I have new ones... this time, its outdoor! *grin*
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's nice to see you back here. You took pics of your dog in action? That will be interesting... hehehehe