Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Beach Babes
Before anything else, this post is best viewed with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, not with the AOL browser. Even if it's what I'm using for weeks now, still the former two are better.

anyway...

I am not sure if uploading pics through Blogger's database is actually safe. I am wondering if I delete the entry or this blog, will the pics I uploaded through Blogger will also be deleted? It will be nice if they will be deleted, too. You know, the pics might wander the internet.

I am trying to post pics in order of which they were taken but doing that would consume a lot of space and will look rather scattered on the page. As you can see, they're quite unorganized. The picture's (if in order) suppose to speak for itself the fun my sisters and cousins and I had last sunday. So for today's post, I have separated the pics of the ladies in my life from my, well, egocentric self portraits. Pfffffttttt! First off, my younger sister Bouncy.


My sister Iemmee, who really need to learn how to make love and play with the camera!! But as for my cousin Kris, she do know how. My cousin, Mia, said my sisters need to have a workshop with my cousin Kris on how to make love with the camera! I think Mia's right.


My sister, Iemmee


...and she tried to pose. But, nah, needs some more work.


My cousin Kris, doing it like a pro



Oh well...wonderful job. Kris' acting like she's on for a photoshoot! Funny, we all were. ehihihihi.
Then I wanna be a part of the photoshoot, now that i've said it was seemingly like that. This time random pics I took with my family members.

with My sister Bouncy

with My cousin Rozelle



my sister-in-law, Odette, and cousin Kris


with cousin(actually, she's my aunt but we're of the same age), Mia


My sister Iemmee with cousin Twinkle and Rozelle (they're sisters).



My cousins(and my two sisters). As you can see, all females. Sadly, i think this family produces more females than males. This family needs to produce more male species in the next generation!


when we set foot in the Island. With my sister, Iemmee


So there they go, my cousins!! Most of whom I never get to hang out with for we live a little too far from each other. Some live abroad.


Lastly, with my sister Bouncy, on the left, before we hop in the boat to go to the Island. On the right, with my sister, Iemmee and cousins before we leave the Island...and after which we got stranded in the middle of the sea in between Islands!

My photos, next....
3 Comments:
Blogger RennyBA said...
The Queer Chef pimped me here - and I say hello from Norway!
Thanks for sharing thouse wonderful pics of you and your family at the beach. Even as amateurs, I think you all did a great job posing and the most important part is that you seams to have reall fun! Kepp up the good work:-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hello there! just like rennyba, i was pimped here by the diva queer chef, greetings from holland to you!

those are really nice photos. but what 's nicer is you get to have fun w/ siblings and family...it's been along time since i had such.

take care and thanks for sharing your fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow! lovely beach pictures! i am quite envious! lol