Tuesday, July 18, 2006
On an Island not Far Away...
Leaving the Island


My family went to the beach last sunday. For years I have not seen the sea and last sunday, oh boy, did I enjoy the scenery and the hot soothing sunlight! But - I hate it when the gadget you depend on to capture stills for a memory don't work the way you want the results to be. Arrrrgggghhh!! As you can probably see from the pictures I took, very low quality.

I had, again, one of the best experience in my life. Going on an Island, riding on a bangka (boat), enjoying the sea, being stranded in between Islands on a boat for an hour, seeing a lightning struck the sea water, waves seemed to turn the boat over were among the highlights of that beautiful and wonderful adventure! I just so love the beach!

the Island where we went at dusk


off from the mainland to the beautiful Island

neighboring Islands

washout

taking my dog Kikay for a walk on the beach


These are the pics I'm posting slash saving on blogger for now. I will update the post when time allows me soon. I still cant get over the great time I had there not to mention my beautiful tan (where in fact I'm tanned already but the reddening, I like!) and the sting or ache or whatever this is called whenever I slide or gently give myself a scratch on my skin.