Friday, May 19, 2006
Rainy Days are here
Two of those 24 more pictures I have is now down to 22. Well... There is nothing special to say or talk about. Im voice chatting with two of my highschool buds who are in the US of A now, one in Ohio and the other in California. I am sharing these pics I have and these two I am posting now just to get rid of these pictures in this computer!


I dont know what people may I think of me posing like this. Mmmmm...say whatever. Im expressing myself. I dont have anything to protect. I am not a celebrity. Hihihihi. The internet is so fucking lovely! I can be a celebrity in my own way. LOL.

I've changed my "banner". Summer in this side of the globe is almost over. We are getting a series of rain showers and gloomy weather lately. As a a matter of fact, there was a typhoon that struck the Island last May 12th. That was an indication that rainy season is coming. And by rainy season in this area where I am would mean "be ready" for typhoons (with floods sometimes to make it even worse), if were not lucky, weather-wise. oh... oh... the dogs dont mean anything, nor they represent the rainy season. I was looking for pics that I took to make as a banner. I had made one with my feet on but it seems inappropriate to display my ugly feet. When I came across these two cute little doggie pics I accidentally took the other week, I said, Why not?? Afterall, these dogs need recognition even if they dont have breeds. Yea, they dont eat ALPO but leftover foods, dont get baths (cause they dont want to), and dont get that much attention from me but they're so cuddly (to look at, in my own view) and "magaling na bantay ng bahay". They're cute too. So I have them in there.