Thursday, May 11, 2006
No Title
I am back!!!

I've been busy, what can I say! I am FINALLY getting my LIFE back.... Slow but at least I can say I am on that track! Since the last post I have been going out with friends in town at least once a week. But i am guilty, I haven't gone to church yet! I will some day. Its that if my friends go out, it is usually at night. The hanging out with them will have to be at halt any time soon because school is opening next month. They'll be busy with that.

The town was busy for the past weeks. The town fiesta is in everyones mind every summer. It's because of that why I have been busy as well as, of course, since I can at least walk a little bit normally now, my friends and I do hang out. Actually there's another one to look forward to this sunday. We are going drinking!!! I cant wait. I'll be with my gay friends.

Anyway, this is a quick post. I am still uploading pics of the past events I was able to capture...only a few though, but good enough for keepsakes. I am gonna share some here especially those of the pictures I took of myself the other day where I am almost naked! hahaha. Well, I am celebrating my body. (laughs) After almost having the fear of loosing my leg, I am thankful to have keep it. So, even if I am not the sexiest man alive (and dont you dare argue or mock me of my ugly self) or a well endowed individual, I am happy that I am still lucky to have been given another chance to take care of this God given body. I may seem to be "inlove with myself" you know, but you cant blame me, I am happy! Allow me to be into me. :-D So heres a preview of that:


I'll tell more about these pics and the other pictures i took when I get back. For now, i'll give you this ( well...to appreciate...)



(Its my neice's birthday by thw way.HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby Giorji!!