Thursday, April 13, 2006
New Friends are Silver, Old Friends are Gold
It’s Maundy Thursday.

Last Sunday and Monday night, my friend Lee Jack picked me up here home to go to our friend Ata. She’s on vacation for the Holy Week with her husband. I knew she married some guy last year but I wasn’t able to see the guy named Joel until last Sunday. She went home for a vacation with her husband last December but because I wasn’t able, it’s only recent that I met her hubby. I, too, didn’t know how she met the guy after I asked them how they met last Sunday. Funny it seems how most people these days are meeting or looking for real love over the internet. She met Joel in a chat room and after exchanging emails, pics and chats…viola! They are married! Joel is a nice guy. I don’t know him very well, but he seems to be an average looking good guy!

So anyway, When I went out that Sunday night albeit the rain fall I managed to take a walk with my friend Lee Jack from Ata’s place to town. Lee Jack and I decided to visit town since at 8pm last Sunday Ata was still at my cousin Mia’s house. In town I saw familiar faces and saw few friends and people I know who I haven’t seen for a long time due to the suspension of my ability to walk! You know, after being stuck at home for seven months I finally saw the “outside world” in busy mode: people passing by, vehicles screeching tires, people chatter and the busy and wet “mercado”. I couldn’t help the feeling of being left behind. I have missed so much in my entire home stay. I couldn’t help feeling being like an outcast for not being in touch with society for a long time! Even if I was welcomed with warm hellos I felt like a new comer in the society where I mostly had my life with.

It’s like a new beginning for me. You know, new start and like I will have to know every aspect of everything at base one.

It was a good night with Ata, her husband and Lee Jack. We had a few drinks. I got a little drunk and the cherry on top of it all, my friends from work texted me. They even sent me MMS to refresh me of what is up. I missed them terribly so! And my friends who are in the metro, too: Carmen, Janis, Bek and everyone else. I have these photographs below of the people I so miss, people from work especially. I compiled the pics I have last year with them when all was well, I was earning, having a hard earned life but so very good in every way. Haaaayyy. These pictures of my-so-called life says it all. Nothing will be harder (in a different way) with the situation I have now but as most of us will say…this is a test! A very good test God provided for me.

These are pictures of those people I so miss at work and the good times I have with them while working. Even if the jod is a pain in the neck, the ass, and the head boy it was worth it being with these people. Guys! If you happen to read this, I am telling you, I miss you giys so much!

the loudest bomb also known as AlfonsoMiz Kae!!! The prettiest in the Flower Platoon Team
My Ate diday ROi! I miss ya!Jong oh Jong!! Ang Crush ng Opisina!
My gurl Rada!!! Wah ka magagalit ha? :-DJinggay!! Oh ur so pretty ate!
Daksh Batch 01 Class CThe Original Team Michigan!!
Back to School theme last June '05, Team Michigan


And these are photos of my friends since the "world began". when off work i spend(or spent) either sleeping or spending time with them over coffee or hanging out in the Mall to watch movies and watch people. oh yea, I miss Market Market! That's where I spent my days off whenever I can. I miss Carmen mostly. We have the same nature of job and basically the same time so we always were together going to work and going to Jollibee for breakfast, read the paper, discuss whats on the paper before going home after the days(night actually, we work at night) work.

As the name says it, Mahalia, She's indeed the misunderstood Carmen! You Rock!
Oh Ning Ning. Shine Ning Oh Ning

And because it is the Holy Week and people are on vacation I hope to be out of the house for the rest of the week watching people brush shoulders in the crowd of the religious. Of course I cannot go out to town alone but if not with Lee Jack, I will be with my sister and cousins. I know I will be in a big jealousy watching people go by and will miss everything I do that can’t do. Life! Anyway, I am sorry, I am a little cheesy today. I have a reason…I haven’t slept yet! 13 hours has passed and I am still awake. That’s where this is all coming from. Hehehehe. When in a normal mode, I don’t think of all this shit. I think about smoking, eating and wasting my time online with nothing! Ok, perhaps I really need to force myself to sleep, or else I’ll be dead!
1 Comments:
Blogger aVa_aDore said...
baks, I MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!