Monday, May 15, 2006
Happy Birthday Abraham!
When you're drunk, you get to do things you normally wouldn't do. I am drunk, thats one thing... and been blabbing things I dont really mean to few gay friends I met right after getting drunk. I just got home...drunk and can't wait to hit the sack!! 'Twas my friend Abraham's birthday on the 14th and Lee Jack, Peter, Abraham amd I went to Casper Viedeoke bar to celebrate...over bottles of redhorse and videoke.

I will go to bed after this post. I just tried to log in and post this 'dark' pic I took with the guy I dated a few years back. I saw him before going to Casper and before going home. He wants to get back with me...according to him. I'll tell more about it when I get back. For now, i really need to go to bed. Im so damn drunk! Here's the pic (sorry, its dark):


I'll try to capture a clearer pic next time i see him.