Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Drunk for 2 days
I've been thinking about posting something here about my previoius job and the people I miss so much but it seems i am always taken aback by the situation. I am drunk right now. Yesterday, i was drunk as well. A few friends from the Metro came back home for the holy week and they fetch me home for a little good time. Ive been thinking about the post for the past two days, but i came home all drained up with energy... from being drunk!!!

I might not be online for the rest of the week since its the holy week. As a christian that i am, i have to obey the fasting and abstinenece of some certain things. Tomorrow when I get all the energy.. I may continue what I have started blogging from my drafts..... Right now, as I try to do so, I am just too drunk and too tired to edit and do so. I will try to make them tomorrow when i get up. For the rest of the week I won't be online. I have to observe the holy week tradition and of course expect friends who came home for the holidays to visit me here home and will hang out. Now, I have to say adios...and lay down. I am soo damn drunk to go further!!