Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Miss Summer Queen Pictures
Here are pictures I took during the night of May 08. My friend Peter organized a Miss Gay Pageant and our friend Roda won...by judges decision (not because he's our friend) LOL. I dont have any clear pictures of the pageant proper because my phone's camera doesnt work well with night light so I took these pics instead. It was fun picture posing with these gay men I came to love the company over the years.

Update 3:56PM : So heres few of those pageant pics I cropped into one...


Miss Summer Queen 2006
Miss Summer Queen 2006
...and the after pageant pics... ;-D

ALden...the emcee (also an English teacher by profession)Roda. Ms Gay Summer Queen 2006
Another one of Roda's Summer BeautyPUTI!! Awarded with a bottle of Matador Brandy, 1.5 liter Coke, etc (Beauty products in other words LOL)
Betty...one of them Gays. One of my best Transvestite budsJorge. Alta Theater Queen.heheheh
Sorobells/Sorority Jeffrey! Good Dancer, Comedienne.Arnel(li). uhummmm...


Jeff, I and Donita. She wears PINK during the gay CotillionJeff and I. The Munyikas
MunyikasWith my old friend Toto. He's the newest Crowd favorite
Romel/Camille and ICamille and...my lips
Teacher Rey (yes his a high school teacher!Betti up close
Ms Summer Queen Roda UpcloseThey're best friends. Jorge and Arnel(li)
Marina... a new acquaintance

...and heres one of those "almost naked" pics I took of myself. :-D I am gonna post them here, one by one. I have 24 more. hehehe