Friday, December 19, 2008
missing you.
I am drunk. AND YOU KNOW WHO i Miss at this very moment? my ex- bestfriend, Lee Jack.
and I am almost teary eyed thinking about the good old days with him. We get drunk and we get drunk!c as simple as that! Honestly, I miss him more than anything else right now. But we are of separate ways nows...

I just miss my friend, that all. My friend who I could share my downfalls. my crazy love thoughts...and just my crazy self. I just miss my friend whom i can call some digits away and is there to listen to me and invite me for a bottle of gin for the nights we both are bored. i miss those times, truly.

I just miss my ex bestfriend.really really really as in really miss him! that is all. I just miss him....so much!

:-(

"lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change
the strength to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference". encounterss

thats all I pray. please help me. I dont wanna run away for another mistake. give me strength to process all things and be strong for every encounters in my life....

this i ask of you, oh lord. I beg.
give me strength...
make me strong...
thats all i ask...