Tuesday, December 02, 2008
history
bicol...HERE I COME, TOO!!!!
Published by j3.

oh my god!!! im so excited to be back home again.so janis...too bad we didnt go home at the same time.we' werent able to hang-out in our "wastedland". ooooohhhh missing my room my bed and the bathroom so much!! when i get there thursday morning, first thing i'm gonna do is im gonna get a stick of a cig and make coffee and spend hours in my veranda and see the breath taking view. wave at folks and neighbors who would surely greet me for coming back and i know they'll be glad i came back. i'll be there for 5 days.5days to scrub my skin, bath longer...and spend hours on my veranda and wheeeewww.... i just cant wait! i terribly miss home. one thing tho...i wanna see my niece when i get there.i miss her so much. i just hope she and her mom and dad will be able to go home too from cebu. damn i cant wait for tomorrow night and hop in the bus!!


i found this last post I made from our old blog, my friend Janis and Kristine had in '05.

That post, few hours later...... tooooooootttttttttt. A flatline. Then I was back, my jeans covered in blood, my leg broken.

And thats how this blog all started.

what makes my heart race lately...



or should I say who? so this is who. i wont tell whats up with this photo or who is this in the photoand what significance has he made in my onelegwalking existence. one thing, another unrequited love. I think I was born with it, for it, Live with it, and embrace this unrequited-ness.
My heart still races with the thought of him. its more like an obsessive infatuation i have developed within the corners of my mind. Just give me days, or a couple of weeks then I will be over this guy whom I barely even know. . . and have no desire of getting to know even more. Thats just the way it goes, right? Only two sides. We go or we dont go.

blog notes



I am keeping notes in my iphone. Like, if there is something bothering my mind, i simply tap them away. I will try to put them as blog notes here in this blog ( that nobody even bothers to read, which is a good thing because i can still keep my thoughts as private even if its published publicly), say maybe, on a weekly basis? those notes were my day to day thoughts, nothing special, just i want to keep track of how I was feeling that certain day. It is sort of therapeutic to know how I was on each day.
1 Comments:
Blogger Hazen said...
What a sexy, smart guy you are :-)

Looking forward to meeting one day.