Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I will never get my iPh0ne back...
Last Week, I reported my stolen phone to the police and the police was helpful in recovering my phone. Unfortunately, they didn't go beyond calling my old Dubai number and pursuade the thief to give it back.

I went to the police station 5 days after it was lost (or stolen) because this guy who has my phone was calling the numbers in my phonebook using my own number! i don't know if he was using my iPhone or he figured out how to take the sim card out of it and put it on another phone or that he has bought a charger. So he was calling the ladies in my phonebook and you know what he tells them?

"wanna fuck?"

Women in my phonebook who have, in any way, means to contact me sent me messages telling me that this guy was harrasing them. So, I went to the police and reported what this guy is doing. But - I was wrong to think they can track the SIM. They obviously cant. I kept on asking them if they can track it, they keep on anwering me in silence. So I gave up hope in recovering that phone.

Finally, last Tuesday I called the network to block my SIM. This guy has called so many people in my phonebook and that day these people called me and sent me email messages that this guy is so fucking sick! So before i could get in trouble because of what he is doing and that there is no chance for me to have my phone back, i decided, kalas, what to do yanni, I lost 6,400 AED. Let go of it.

But everytime I see people carying, using their iPhone, I can't help but feel so sorry I lost mine and i spent so much on it just to have some sick individual enjoy what I have worked hard on to get it.