Wednesday, October 29, 2008
answered
my question last post was finally answered. there is no need for verbal affirmation. i just felt what the answer would be last night when we get the chance to sit by the stairs and talk. not serious talk at all. most of the minutes that passed by was silence. only a few words of telling and asking simple things about simple matters. by the way our conversation flowed (which i do not feel like elaborating), made me conclude that i need not ask. the gestures, the side comments, the smirks answered the question.

Few days before that, I emailed my friend janis the same question. I always trust her on her opinions and advises. She laid out every possibilities if i should or i shouldnt ask. Reading her reply made me decide to ask the person involved. i was ready...for every possibility. I have nothing to loose. I can ask it and either way, i still can get away with it be it a yes or a no.

yet suddenly when im all set to throw the words, the sudden flow made me hold everything back and finally decided a no. It hurts a bit not to express what i feel, but what to do. Life is all about pain. No worries though. Like always, move on to the next. Right?