Thursday, May 17, 2007
hmm mmm?
When i feel really ugly about a lot of things...including myself... i run. i dance. or when the going gets tough, i drink to it...ALONE.

I've gone tired of wallowing, sulking in darkness and drowning myself in deep shit which afterwards leave me nothing but more despair.

Laugh at me when I say, I found a new strategy. I recreate myself and think (or feel) I am a print ad model whenever I feel terribly low! Yea, I certainly do. Go on, laugh. i dont mind.

I just wanna feel the beauty in the ugly [me] (qouted from derelict.com).

here's what i've come up to, which is pretty much the same La fea. Well, and hopefully more.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi,

My name is Jase. I'm an angel from the Queer Chef's whore!

Bringing you good tidings of joy and peace :)