Friday, March 16, 2007
Pining
Pining fascinates me lately. If you watch "her" on Studio 23 during supper time (around 7pm) you'd understand my intense fascination with this ugly-funny looking puppet with a voice over similar to that of Inday Garutay. She's annoyingly entertaining and I would love to see her everyday to entertain me, if I only could.

We have limited entertaining pleasure in this house. We have two television and one is in my room. Our TV is working through the old school way: antennae. We used to have cable but after the typhoon last year, my folks decided not to bring the cable subscription back. Sadly. The television in my room is only used when I wanted to watch DVD, no antennae, only the TV in the living room.

I dont watch that much television after we lost our cable connection. Having only 4 channels (RPN9, GMA7, ABS-CBN and Studio23), and always on ABS-CBN because my grandparents has this endless fascination watching the "big time trio" especially WOWOWEE, to Inosenti de ti, to late afternoon teleseryes up to Primetime Bida! I mean, how can I have the TV to myself when I cannot even change the channel to see my beloved Pining? For instance, when they're eating supper and I was left in the living room I would change the channel to Studio 23 to see Pining. But when they see Pining's frantic, ugly, boisterous, blabbing big mouth they often would say why am I enjoying this ugly looking shit! Of course they laugh at times seeing her. Who wouldn't? Look at her, she is so funny. And i love her! Hahahaha

Anyway, I only was introduced to Pining recently. I didnt even know she existed on previous PBB shows because I don't watch Studio23 when we had cable. Last night on PBB's secret housemate eviction night, I wonder how fun it would be to see Pining live together with Toni, Mariel and Bianca. It would be a riot, you know. ;-)

(pictures are grabbed from Studio 23 and Pining's Friendster respectively.)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Rashid said...
pining.. i think it was only for once that i happened to see her on tv.. hehe.. not watching much at studio 23 after the typhoon..

waah.. i do miss JC Cuadrado na sa Breakfast!! hehehehe..

well nweiz.. thanks for the comment you left at mine..

it did helped me clear out my mind.. :D