Thursday, December 28, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Belated Merry Christmas sa ngamin na tagaNabua and to all the Nabuenos residing anywhere all over the world! The same holiday greetings goes to all the people in the world especially those who visit this blog!

PostCards from NABUA

Nabua Plaza


tolong (3) Agta



Last post was a bummer. I am looking forward for a certain closure between the fish and I, but this time...to hell with closure! I am closing everything about the fish! Gona! Na-da! He's out of the picture! But thanks for coming in to my life anyway.

I wont be carrying with me loads of bad "stuffs" this coming 2007. and i realized while walking this afternoon, that I am depriving people of my my SMILE! Damn, how I neglected doing that! It feels so good to smile at people you know...it lifts their and my spirtis up.

and the christmas holidays was boring. No, electricity in my area...its the darkest christmas i have ever spent in my life! its only now that i felt the christmas spirit.
And last night was the blast. I was out with friends I havent been with for a while. Here are the photos:


5 Comments:
Blogger RennyBA said...
What a great slide show! The dog was cute! Keep up the good work and keep smiling:-)

Btw: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Queerchef and RennyBA!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wonderful slide show. Keep up that smile and I wish you a wonderful year in 2007, best wishes, The Artist

Blogger vince said...
nice slide show, sorry I came late because of the connection of internet.

Happy New Year and a wonderful 2007.

Btw, Queer chef like to wish u Happy New Year as well

Hugss from both of us.

Blogger Hazen said...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

From a Canuck in Mexico

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hallo dear! Happy New Year to you and to your family!!!!