Saturday, September 16, 2006
ChooLips

Here's a clip where two guys kiss in a hotel room: my friend Don (on top,but he isn't TOP sexually *smiles*) and his beau, name undisclosed, are so inlove(???) and hell don't they care if three others were in the hotel room with them!! :-D This was taken (by another friend, Issa) yesterday night.

And oh, I think I'm gonna need some COMMENTS (kindly click that link which represents "0" when no comments has been posted otherwise it will be a certain number how much comments has been posted. Its next to the date in line with the Blog title *grin*) about this post. :-D

UPDATE: September 17, 2006 5:25AM


hah! that much explanation just to give COMMENTS!! Well, as you can see New Template. I guess I got tired of that old template. As a matter of fact I get tired of some things so easily or that fast. I am still working on editing some of the "easy" codes on this template which I fortunately found on bloggertemplate.org. I must still include the counters, Cbox, Flickr among other things.

This template is run with some javascripts which I dont know how it works or even how it is made. You know, I am definitely just a trying hard techie. There is a "PULL" image thingie on the top left, which, when clicked appears a little something something about "something". LOL. That, I still need to edit and think of any thing to say and add in there. Down below is a place where I put in anything nice to say. The original header there said "Fill me with meaningful content". So I am also gonna think of something "meaningful", oh whatever it is that is meaningful that I have to say *grin*.

Anyway, please give me COMMENTS, oh I beg of you(!) that is to see if my post are that interesting or not. and of course if there isn't any COMMENTS at all, that obviously would mean I am still the boring, nasty, same old bitch that I am since the day I was born *chuckles*.

Ta - ta!
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
The new blog template looks quite fancy! Love it! But it seems the pull link doesnt work.

Regarding to you question on my blog it's difficult to do blogger unless you use divs and the innerHTML

Blogger j3 said...
yea, i wonder why it doesnt pull up. a while ago it did. i have to find out why.
and thanks charles for the answer to my question. i aprreciate that. But i think i am up with this template for the meantime

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hey!! is that dondon passion and bf?? nice clip.. indeed theyre sooooo in love..

Blogger j3 said...
i hate anonimity. so in that case im not gonna say if its that don don or not. who are you?

and true, they're so inlove

Blogger JMom said...
hi j3! just dropping by to say hi from chas and CC :)

Blogger Lyka Bergen said...
Its good to be in love.

This video could save their relationship in the future when troubles set in.

....just passing by. Zhiiiiing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi! i just saw you blog while looking for nabueno bloggers. dada here, im not sure if you know me, but anyway i was carmen's classmate back in HS. i recently made this site www.nabua.tk. i thought u might be interested to see it... and u can probably contribute some articles for the site, if you have time. Nabuenos all over the world will surely appreciate ur contributions. mabalos!