Saturday, April 01, 2006
Congrats Lorean!



This aint no April Fools baby... I just wanna give a huge SHOUTOUT to my gurl, Lorean R. Cortan, whos picture appears <----there(or here) for passing the 2005 Bar Exams which was released yesterday (March 30, 2005). Congratulations Lorz!

So this means I have to be careful dealing with this girl...or saying something about her boyfriend or else...i'll have a lawsuit! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am so happy for you my friend! You finally have a tag on your name (except for a "Mrs." which will eventually happen)!!!! Again, congratulations amiga...and send me an invitation for the big celebration, Atty. Lorean R. Cortan! Ok?

And i'd also like to say "congratulations" to our valedictorian in highschool, Ria, for passing the Bar Exams as well. Congratulations to you, too, Atty. Ma. Francia Fatima Caganda! Good Job you guys!

Here's the screencaps of the Bar Exam results. Visit the site for complete list of Bar passers at http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/bar/Bar2005.htm



But I wonder who Cortero Geraldine R. is. She could be a relative. My middle name is "Cortero" and there isn't that many Cortero's I know. She could be a relative. I know the "Cortero's" originated East of this town. Anyway, Congrats too Atty. Cortero. (Hmmm..maybe she's an immediate family of Atty. Melencio Cortero...but I am not sure.)