Tuesday, February 21, 2006
something utterly disturbing
this thing I am gonna share disturbed me intensely! READ:

Mark 7,14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this.

Mark 7,15 Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.'"



That's what Jesus said to me when I jumped into a time machine to ask him about his opinion on homosexuality between men. He was pretty cool about the whole gay thing, and told me about how he wanked Lazaus off with the dead guy's cock through his stigmata holes and everything. I wasn't sure if I should tell him that that doesn't really sound like safe sex, getting a dead man's spunk in your faith-hole, but I guess that the Son Of Man should know what he's doing when it comes to cock. I mean, he probably was advocating douching and withdrawal.

Zombie Coterie 4,19 And to his Most Beloved, Jesus sayeth: "Come on me, not in me."


View it HERE!


I am not gonna make a comment on that. Whatever it conveys, you decide. But really, that is disturbing (me).