Saturday, February 04, 2006
Break of Dawn
I couldn't Sleep after staying up all night browsing blogs. When i was finally tired doing that and decided to catch some sleep needed, i just couldnt sleep. So i went outside the terrace, got bored but loving the break of dawn. It was chilly and love the smell of fresh grass and the moist air. With my camera phone at hand, i took these pictures i thought i'd wanna share.







And then comes 7am...i took these self portraits at our backyard. When I finally feel tired and lying down, i had breakfast first then hurried to my room. But when i lay(how do you spell - pas tense of it? lied?) down...there it was again, i couldnt sleep! I decided to go downstairs again and go back online and do this posting...and a little chat with some friends on yahoo.



Anyway, I found several pictures also on my phone which i took yesterday...on a beautiful sunny day! And i wanna share that also. I just love sunny windy days. its so crisp! Living in an area mostly surrounded by ricefields, its boring but at times when you feel mellow...its just so inviting to just sit and began dreaming...or lie down on grass and just watch the blue sky.... Lovely.





Oh my!! guess what just came on the news update on tv?? Today's the 1st anniversary of WOWOWEE (a noon time show on ABS-CBS, probably the no. 1 today locally) and a stampede happened and - my! - 60 persons have been confirmed dead as of yet - and several injured. I have to be posted on this sad event! But for now, i think i'm gonna get a little sleep. I am kinda tired.