Saturday, February 18, 2006
The TROUBLE with "I"
Alright, I guess my ideas aren't new! uh - uh! Not guess but they are for sure not new! Blah! Ok, I am not new to blogging, I have been introduced to blogging - perhaps - 5 to 7 years ago (?). But i really didnt have much time then for I was in college and living the college life, which by the way, I didnt really enjoyed much! Mid of last year my friend Janis started this team blog she created and invited me there, but it did not last long (but I still keep it tho) because of the turn of evens that happened among us, especially with what happened to me. When I got back home from the Metro where I stayed for almost a year working I decided I needed to blog to keep me busy. I dont know what would I do without the computer with the broken leg! Anyway, so I blog. At first I thought blogging would just be like writing your daily thoughts on but then I found out it was more than that. Now, as it turns out, I am posting what happens to me every day (almost everyday) and sharing what I came across with on my online life. You see, as I keep browsing blogs I see basic ones which post their thoughts (mostly sad thoughts) and basically - THOUGHTS on a certain matter. In contrary to Blogs that are pretty interesting (which i noted so i could keep visiting back) they have themes, categories, topics that define their blog. Then I thought, i should do that. because people who came across ones blog is not interested in ones daily activities unless of course they are friends or family whom they dont quite get together with often. Yet, all the ideas that i have for a blog - well - they're all taken. All ideas are gone...i beleive.

Anyway, I am not actually particular about having many readers on this blog. What I am after is to have a focus on something that would rather define me. And/Or that i can share about, rant about, and yes - at times - breathe about. It seems futile to really focus on a single subject that I can discuss or put my opinions on. And I realize that will bore me in due time. So - since I have a very very incoherent mind... i will go with the flow. I will Speak whats on my mind, share what i can came across with online or wherever, write about what interest me, write about the day, what happens to me and everything and just be me. Well that will be mostly everything about GAYISHNESS.And try to reduce the "I" out as possible as i can. Now that will defy my statement when I said something about "not ineterested on one's daily activites". Generally, people are not interested in one's daily activities (unless, again, its interesting) That i know for a fact because it is a fact! Individuals are particulary interested about whatever their interests are, vague, but true. You wouldnt take time at all reading this if you dont have interest about what i am saying or whats on my mind, right? Moreover, individuals who are new to ones selves will be more likely to be acquainted on a certain topic, lets say, another certain individual they are familiar with, or a celebrity- blah blah- to get acquainted. They dont talk about themselves, they talk about other people. Talking about "ones selves" will come later when they click.

Ok, so what I am saying is, we cannot get others interested in us by talking about "i" or "me" always. And to get many people interested in you is to be interested in them more than having them be interested in you. Any sense? Its like reverse psychology or something. Haahh!! There - thats just too much for my puny brain to handle!

I am turning 26 SO I can talk about everything...nearly everything that is, for i dont have my say on politics and the law. That - just bores the hell out of me although at least I have to be aware. Now, i will not define my blog neither can I categorize where this blog should belong in the list of blogs on the world wide web but one thing for sure, I AM GAY I AM TALKING ABOUT MY GAY ISSUES, and sharing the imaginary WE. WTF!!! Its hard to get the "I" out! but I definitely will just go with the flow about my day to day.