Wednesday, February 08, 2006
not interesting blog
Whoa! Its been two days! I guess I am just too tired to blog, or lazy. Yesterday, around 3am after a long time battling if i am gonna post or what, i suddenly did but wasnt able to post it because i wasnt even halfway, electricity went out. I was too tired to get back online.

Yesterday after i woke up (again in the afternoon!) i logged in and browsed a little bit. Its just a very lazy day having rain since the other day. While browsing friendster with messages and other profiles on my list checking for new photos, i decided to grabbed photos from my friend's profile Bek and Aisa. Theyre sisters. I am gonna post them here, cause i like those shots.but im not in the whole mood to say something about it. I am sooooo BORED! I'll just post them in the morning. Pinoy Big Brother started last sunday. Sunday was the grand reopening. I took pics of it from the tv which i will post too maybe in the morning. And today its day 3 already...i think. I am enjoying the show!! Major laughter! You see, these are celebrities inside Big Brother's House and its a given that we want to watch they're every move if so given such chance, dont we? I'll say more tomorrow.