Thursday, February 16, 2006
just for smiles
I enjoy reading posts from my Friendster Bulletin. Some are just silly surveys but at times, i get a million laughs reading them, especially from people on my list whom i know pretty well at some point. Here are some bulletin posts that made me smile today.

A dear John letter (i dont know what a "Dear John" is. Educate me)

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently
received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend
back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The
distance between us is just too great. I must admit
that I have cheated on you twice since you've
been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry.
Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love,
Becky

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow
Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their
girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc.
In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all
the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected
from his buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope....along
with this note:

Dear Becky,
I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you
are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send
the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky


And another one with the title "Which Would you choose"

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy
night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three
people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been
dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to,
knowing that there could only be one passenger in
your car.

Think before you continue reading. This is a
moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used
as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is
going to die, and thus you should save her first; or
you could take the old friend because he once
saved your life, and this would be the perfect
chance to pay him back. However, you may never
be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200
applicants) had no trouble
coming up with his answer.

He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to
my old friend, and let him take the lady to the
hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus
with the woman of my dreams."

Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."


And a little video of my dog last christmas! This damn dog act took me days till I was able to capture her doing her act. I've seen this kind of act from my friend's female dogs a year back, which I quite wonder why they do so (if they're horny I guess)