Thursday, February 09, 2006
gothic firends
I woke up again late in the afternoon at 5pm and eat once i got downstairs for i was starving. then my friend Lee Jack called to annoy me again if his "fact finding" about my sex lies! But he's not succesful on that! He cant annoy me.heheheheh and i have no sex stories to tell or sex encounters to admit i did cause there is none! So anyway, here are the pictures of Aisa and Bek which i grabbed from their friendster profile that i do like.


Aisa's kind of a goth like her sister but not totally. She reads weirds pocketbooks and she seems to have a twisted mind hahaha, but shes cool, kinda silent on the side but man her minds speaks a lot!


here are beks pictures! I showed this to someone i know and he got scared of her. Funny! But it aint scary, isn't it? To me her pics are funny! These are the pics she put on her friendster profile during the halloween last year - giving life to Chickie's Bride...



...and Wednesday Adams! Cool! She kinda like got the resemblance. But she aint gonna kill anybody physically, but be careful she might kill you in her head. heheheh SCARY.


But beside from her scary desires and gothic reinvention of her self -- take a look how dashing she is. A real beauty - BUT!!! we call her a lesbian sometimes because she act like one! One of the boys most times but she still craves for men - boys! I dont know if to be like them or to be with them.


that's all.I wonder what she has in mind of doing the next time she takes a picture of herself. Her ideas are great! i have to look forward for their new pictures there. and ill keep a copy for myself here.