Saturday, March 11, 2006
Happy Bone Weekend!
Happy weekend!

Mine is goin to be a happy one! i met with my doctor on March 9 at 3pm. That day by the way is exactly the 6th month of the accident and operation. So its been 6 months that I have been disabled, with broken bone, a disgusting life, lost my job, no income and useless in all its simplicity. But - my recent doctor's visit is good news to me. On my x - ray which I posted here below showed good improvement. It is finally forming, mending itself. My very handsome doctor, Dr. Joseph Rebulado advised me to use full weight when I walk, which I am following now unlike before. Now that I have seen it for myself that my bone is finally doing its job, I am following my doctor's advise with no hesitation.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Click to see a larger image

I have another appointment with him on May 6. That's 2 months to wait. Before then we are anticipating intensive bone growth especially on the crack where the removed bone fragment was. It is forming by the looks of it. And the best news that I got? No operation!!! Well - he didn't say it actually but with no mention of it - it means none at all, at least for now. I was to celebrate the good development that day and have a bottle of wine but i dont have anything to take the cork off the bottle so I passed. ;-)

I am soo happy - altho not quite. I still have to be careful. My bone hasn't put itself back together yet. But with the results of the recent check - up, I am on high hopes!!