Thursday, December 06, 2007
Beautiful Girls
It is such a bore not having friends in the neighborhood! There were nights…cold lonely nights like this when I needed some friendly comfort. The need to hang out with someone without going that far and the need to have someone to talk with and have a few laughs is much needed in times like this. But sadly, I don’t have anyone near to just pick up the phone and call. My long time friends are far away. My friends in town live several blocks away which is a long walk from here. I have no choice but to sulk in this corner of the house and write this to get this lonesomeness over and done with! Damn I am yearning for some company right now for I am not sure how long will I have to be far away from home!

I miss my girls.



The photo above was taken sometime in 1997 during our semestral break; graduated from highschool, fresh from college.

Looking at the picture, our looks have changed a lot I can’t believe it. Should I say we got even prettier since then? Apparently, my friend AnnaLeah is disgusted with our old photographs that she disagree that I post some of it. But its fine fro me really. Even if back then, we thought we already look fabulous but as this picture shows, it isn’t just so. I think it is a good sign that we are changing – for the better.

I miss my girls. I miss the days when we were housed in one roof and there would be no trouble of missing anyone but instead, get irritated seeing ones faces that we have to get out of the scene for minute to disfigure the ugly faces we all got used to. *grin*

Anyway, let me share the differences of our appearance through these following pictures from the looks that we have before (refer from the photo above is you may):

Bek
always the boyish type...but sporting a sorta Avril Lavigne get up with her own style.
AnnaLeah
...getting richer. She's the only one who owns her own house among us. :-)


... and AnnaLeah somehow resemble Paula Abdul in this photograph
Lorean
...the sexy Lawyer. From "ugly duckling" to a posh lawyer. hehehehehe Sorry Lorean. ;-) You're pretty, we all know that!
Janis
...has found a new love.
Kristine
...happily married with a child