Saturday, August 11, 2007
ahh...so this is life!
I had a long break from the online world. Aside from having been busy last June entertaining and bonding with my cousins from the states who came for a vacation and at the same time we celebrated our grandparents 50th Golden wedding anniversary, I must admit I was getting a little tired (or lazy, actually) going online. By July I went to Hong Kong for 3 days and when I came back everything was just in a haze.

I haven’t been getting enough sleep also, I don’t know why.

Noy is my cousin, we share the same birtday together with my older brother.

I turned 27 last August 9 so I’m getting older. I’d like to add “richer” but that is just not the case. It is the other way around: getting older, getting poorer and getting left out in this fast paced world! And it is too tiring! I know this is a common scenario in this fucked up life of mine that I whine about how I tune my life this way. Sorry, I might push readers away because of my dramas.

Anyway, with readers or no readers at all, that is not my case. I blog to express, to let go of this life threatening frustrations and to keep track of how my existence is becoming….

I’m trying to live my life as much as I could. Even if feeling physical pains of unknown origin, emotionally detached from most things, anxious of being in the return to where I came from, worried how unworthy I have live the half years of my life, I am making amends to live the other half. That is in accordance with how I imagine it should’ve been lived…so that I could have no regrets in the long run.

You ask, how do I imagine living my life? It’s a long description, which just gave me the idea to write about it in my next post. All I can say for now is this: I want to live a healthy long life. Uhm…. That was my wish during my birthday when I went to hear mass and is my wish until then.

I have not much to say now. I am tired. I am sleepy (yet I can’t get a good sleep). But I just thought of going online and say something, which is basically nothing at all.

For now, I will sign out with these following selected pictures I wanted to share since June.

Here are some pics during my grandparents wedding anniversary. I didnt take that much pics of myself.





ooo..what a kiss!!




my neice, giorj. fell asleep from waiting


...and we went swimming in the nearby Masuso spring

fooling around in the middle of the road








uric acid..eeek!


with my "TFC" cousins...

with twinkle early in the morning!


...and cute tony!


...and Candy



...and Hannah


and this is Ashley, we dressed her up!


and some fun gags with my cousins.






Sadly, the month has to end that time and Goodbyes were a little sad. We dont know how long we have to wait till we can bond again but thanks to the internet, we keep in touch!

Lastly, here are the pics when I was in HongKong. i made an animation, but it just cant upload it on YouTube. here's a slide instead.