Sunday, October 18, 2009
untitled
I am back.

Not that I left and went somewhere. I am back from lurking...hibernating my mind and on the process of searching myself after where I left off almost 5 months ago.

That was not successful. Sadly. But it continues...

I do not want to go into detail about what had happened after I came back to Dubai from my vacation. All that I have in mind is that whatever it was I will proceed with my life as it is.

In the span of 5 months I have decided to leave Dubai after I finish my contract. I am not happy here. My heart always wanted to go home. However, I am afraid of how will I end up if I am back there for good. I haven't decided yet, though, if i should stay back home or move somewhere else. I will see.

Dubai has not been very conducive to me. Although it gives me the opportunity to earn what I earn, see what I see, interact with people from all walks in life, of different cultures and nationalities I still do not feel like I belong. This is not the place where I can find what I am looking for. Something which I do not even know what it would be.
1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
that's very great article Thanks for sharing it
I invite you for the Upcoming freaking event "Dubai Traveler's Festival"that are going to held on the mos beautiful place of the world "DUBAI UAE" from December 16 to 19, 2015 in "MUSHRIF PARK ", Wednesday at 4 pm.
For Detail Visit : http://www.dubaitravelersfestival.com/