Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A very Lonely Christmas
I never felt so poor in my entire life but now...Now that I am in Dubai, with nothing but my sister to hold on to. However could not hold on to much because she has a life of her own the moment she left home. So, I feel so much all alone now. All alone that tears cannot just fall. My chest just keep pounding because of this terrible loneliness I feel. I hate it because tears just wont fall, even if I allow them to. I am striving, I am fighting...the indifference I keep on feeling everytime I get out of this shoebox. But to fall apart is not the option right now.

I really do not feel secure in this place. I do not have friends, yet. I miss everyone and everything back home. oh, God give me strength!
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
thanks for visiting my blog. k.cordero

Blogger Misterhubs said...
Cheer up. Magnu-new year na. :-)