Sunday, December 30, 2007
...
I know the year is about to end and I should be with happy thoughts and memories. But I cant help it. I feel so terribly lonely every night since I got here in Dubai. During day time, everything seems normal. I dont think of anything. But when night time comes I couldn't help but be teary eyed most of the time for no particular reason. For sure, its all about missing home and the "friendships" I left there.

anyway, just updating, diary style. I just needed to take this loneliness out of my system. Now...I am crying as I type. No more tears on the brim of my eyes. They're free flowing now! Funny thing is, the music playing on my headset is "I think She knows" by Justin Timberlake.
1 Comments:
Blogger Kiks said...
hi there. and happy new year.

i feel your sadness. your emptiness. the feeling of being just one among the many.

i am from daet by the way but i grew up in manila.

oragon ang mga bikolano. di dapat malungkot. hehehe.